Sunday, March 1, 2015

Paint, Paint, and More Paint

It was an exciting day, when I got the go ahead from Moose and Michael to paint! Forever, I have been the painter of the house, but I have always hated roller painting. The way I roller painted was to put paint on it and then press as hard as possible to get the paint on the way. Then I would be all annoyed that the paint flicked all over and I missed spots.


On Wednesday, I didn't have to work so I began painting. Moose and Michael were so kind and gave me plenty tips. Michael helped me with my roller painting and I discovered that the reason why I have hated roller painting is because I have been doing it all wrong! It so much easier now!

N "Wub blue" so he is getting a blue room. He seemed to like it.




E is getting a neutral color, but I promise to repaint it a shade of his favorite color when he picks one!







These photos are lovely, but that is what you get when you paint at night after the kids are in bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment